Which brands or companies come to mind when you think of the 10 Most Hated Companies in America? Write down your 10 Most Hated Companies & we will compare them later on. Even if you were unable to complete the list or didn’t try it doesn’t matter as today your getting bailed out by Marketwatch who has a list of the 10 most hated companies in America.
10 Most Hated Companies
- J.C. Penney
- Dish Network
- T-Mobile USA
- Research In Motion
- American Airlines
- Sears Holding Corp.
Individual Analysis on Each Company That Made The Not Top Ten
1. If you ask me about this list I am quite shocked. Is J.C. Penney really the most hated company in America? I know where not to go back to now.
2. Second on the list was Dish Network and this one I can understand as if there is anything that frustrates it’s when the tv channels, DVR, something isn’t working and of course it happens during all the crucial moments whether it’s a key sports game, season finale, you name it. So yeah I’m not surprised to see Dish at number two, as they must get endless amounts of complaints day after day.
3. Third went to T-Mobile USA and honestly I’ve never used T-Mobile don’t think any of my friends or family do either so I’ve never heard anything bad or good to defend them on, sorry.
4. Now the fourth spot is interesting, Facebook. Facebook is like the cocky jock in High School. Lots of people love him, but even more hate him. Also with recent studies showing how Facebook irritates the daily life of most Americans by making them feel down on themselves after seeing their friends traveling around the world and doing all these great things while they’re stuck at home. Maybe it needs an update Zuckerburg.
5. Fifth on the list is Citigroup and what’s not to hate, they are a greedy, overzealous bank that has a CEO everyone hates and not a great PR Image which all combined puts them at #5 on this list.
6. Sixth on the list is everyone’s least favorite tech company, Research in Motion aka RIM or as of today they will be switching their name to BlackBerry. Known for the Crackberry and for running an ineffective business for quite some time guess this is what now leads you to becoming America’s #6 most hated company.
7. Number seven goes to American Airlines. Do we even have to get into this one or do we all know why? From baggage screw-ups, to delayed flights, charging to check bags, pricy tickets, the list goes on and on of all the terrible things American Airlines does as a company and then you look at Southwest, a mirror opposite image and you then know why they deserve to join this list.
8. Number eight is Nokia, well shitty phones will never please the customer so this one doesn’t’ surprise me one bit.
9. Coming in ninth is Sears Holdings who from their ridiculous wait times for service trips, bad warranties, and weakening brand deserve to have a seat on this list.
10. Coming in at number ten is Hewlett-Packard and why to they make this list? Because there business is crumpling, their product is sub-par, and they are doing nothing to fix it.
What companies do you think deserve to be on the most hated list? We want to hear your opinions so please share them on both our Facebook Fan Page & Twitter! Also don’t be shy to leave a comment below!